recipes & meal ideas
Freshly baked in traditional clay ovens to retain its authentic thin texture and unmistakable taste, Organic Lavash Bread does not crack or break apart - making it perfect for rolling your favorite ingredients for a grab n' go meal.
For information on our complementing brands, please contact us for our full line of traditional lavash products.
Give Your Old Favorites A New Twist
Organic Lavash Bread™ has become a new read choice for health-conscious people on the go. It's great taste and versatility help you quickly create a hand-held gourmet meal you can carry with you. Try wrapping your favorite sandwich ingredients in lavash, or create something new using flavors of the Orient, Mediterranean or Southwest. Best of all, the possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.
Quick, Tasty and Nutritious Meal Ideas
Whether its for the kids’ lunch-box, gourmet party platters, quick weekday dinners or enhancing leftovers, Organic Lavash Bread™ provides a tasty and nutritious solution to any meal. These savory hand-held packages can be prepared with little fuss to suit your busy lifestyle! Here are some suggestions to get your creative juices flowing:
Spread an herbed cream cheese on a Organic Lavash Bread™ & wrap your favorite deli cold cuts (turkey, ham, chicken, etc.) Add cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and season to taste.
For a Mediterranean-inspired dish: sauté chopped eggplant, red peppers, onions and zucchini in olive oil. Season with dried Italian herbs, salt, and pepper. Spread goat cheese on Organic Lavash Bread™, fill with sautéed vegetables and wrap it up™!
Savor the flavor of the Orient by wrapping the following in Organic Lavash Bread™: hot cooked rice, chicken/beef, and frozen vegetable stir-fried in ginger & soy sauce
1/3cup sauce (tomato or white sauce)
1-2cup cooked toppings (mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, diced peppers, leftover veggies, onions)
1cup cheese, shredded or sliced (Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Provolone, etc).
1. Preheat oven to 350-400F for 20 minutes.
2. Spread an even layer of sauce on bread, add cheese and select toppings.
3. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese melts to golden brown.
4. Let pizza cool slightly before slicing into squares. Enjoy!
2. Take one Lavash and cut in half, width wise. Brush Lavash with butter and place on grill or panini press.
3. Fill one half of the lavash with scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and diced breakfast meats. Fold over the other half of the lavash bread and grill until cheese starts to melt. Slice on a diagonal and serve with salsa.
2. Evenly distribute sliced smoked salmon over the spread.
3. Add thinly sliced tomatoes, red onion, capers, and sprinkle with fresh lemon juice. Wrap and slice.
2. Prepare brown rice according to package instructions and let cool.
3. Layer Lavash Bread with cooled rice and chicken, add radishes and sprouts.
4. Brush bread with more teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds, wrap and slice.